cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Quick update

So we just found out Marty is considered 'Mild' now and not "Serious'. He still has fluid on his lungs.

The plan is to wake him tomorrow and she how well he does breathing on his own with minimum settings on the Vent. They will take him off then if things go well. Probably won't know till tomorrow evening. Vitals are good. They are watching blood 02 Sat alot and taking arterial blood gases daily.

Please keep prayers going. I thank all those who continue to pray. Prayer works!

Myself, I just am developing Shingles. Lucky me. I have had it before but not like this. My entire right side of from armpit down to bottom ribs are on fire. Started yesterday...I'm on antiviral so hopefully it will lesson the rash when it appears.

Geese, what's next? My DIL says the increase stress and alot of folks are breaking out with it right now. ( She's a Director in Nursing Dept.) Anyway, this too shall pass. Not worth smoking over , which is exactly how I would have handled this before.

I am fine~To ornery for me own good! It's been said bad things happen n three's so I should be all caught up now. But just so you know, good things happen in three's as well. Amen for Him!

N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
elvan

Thanks for the update, Missy.  I have been praying and thinking about you.  I am so sorry about your shingles, I KNOW how much they hurt.

Prayers for you and Marty.

Love,

Ellen

Sootie

Well---good news on Marty but OH! shingles HURT! So sorry you have to go through this at this already trying time.

Hey Fam, Y'all are in my Prayers

sweetplt

((((Missy)))) Mandolinrain I am so sorry about the shingles, I had them a year after my brain surgery and they were God awful...take care of YOU...and read Philippians...”Don’t worry, pray instead”...it will be upbeat and help...It is good the cousin is improving, but sounds he has a ways to go...sending a healing prayer out to you ... ~ keep us posted on how you are doing ~ Colleen 483 DOF 

Mandolinrain

I will add that to my reading today, thank you Colleen xo

YoungAtHeart

Good news about Marty!  Lousy news about Missy.  Sending a healing, gentle, air hug!  Hope the anti-viral helps - soon!

Barbscloud

Good to hear Marty is doing better.   Hope taking him off the ventilator is successful.  Sorry to hear about the shingles.  I know how painful they can be.  Curious if you had the shingles vaccines?  I know it was hard to get, but after waiting for it to arrive each time, I managed to get both shots.

Mandolinrain

Yeah had the vaccine. Still no rash yet but horrid burning pain

MarilynH

Dang it on the shingles Missy BUT that's great news on Marty gentle hugs to you sweetie. ♥