AnsweredAssumed Answered

The patch

Question asked by Gotdance363 on Mar 29, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 30, 2020 by Gotdance363

I quit vaping yesterday, again. This time I decided using the patch since all previous attempts to quit did not work for me. Previously I would get panic attack after panic attack until I went to the store and got more eliquid  I am determined to quit though I know I can get through this and I'm hoping with the patch I can fight one piece of the puzzle at a time (habit vs addictive). But I have a few questions about the patch since it's very new to me, I've done a little research but if anyone can share anything at all about their experience with the patch is greatly appreciate it!

My first day wasn't horrible I just miss the throat hit that I would receive vaping. I wasn't sure what strength to use for the patch since I typically Vaped all day but at a 3mg nicotine strength. So I bought the step 2 - 14 mg strength patch does this seem right? I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel different with it on but I feel the same. Also I did not sleep with it on but I had terrible nausea through the night and did not sleep the best at all. I feel fine this morning no nausea, is that probably connected to the patch? 

Outcomes