cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

How about a little downtime?

Coffee, tea or juice anyone or some breakfast? Pull up a chair and join me in taking a few deep breaths and just enjoy each other's company we can and must make sure we hang on tight to the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the gift of LIFE we must choose to stick with our previous QUITS we can and will perservere through these unprecedented Times and we'll still be standing Smokefree RIGHT!

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg53a11018c6bcc5138e4f2206917991a9.jpgFB_IMG_1585346927354.jpg56784f0be179b5964f3afc622d1410b8.jpg

A friend of mine posted this picture on FB of a wild turkey she took it about a half hour away from where I live, they've made a comeback in the last several years.

FB_IMG_1585181640206.jpg

Life happens whether we smoke or not so so sticking with N.O.P.E and vigilance N.M.W will keep us Smokefree.....

20 Replies
Barbscloud

Turkeys are everywhere anymore.  Even in the city.  I used to run into a Rafter of them ( had to look that up ) on the way to work and had to wait for slow moving birds to get off the road.

I really have to quit eating like this.

Barb

MarilynH

The wild turkeys haven't been around our region for years but over the last several years they're making a comeback  I've also got to quit eating like this too but it's so delicious!

YoungAtHeart

I LOVE:  "Here's a virus.  Practice."

I think this would be less stressful if we had SOME idea when it will end.

Glad to join you for a cuppa' this morning!  We had a THUNDERSTORM at 7:30 this morning with booming thunder and raining 'cats and dogs."  Supposed to rain all day

I planned in-house projects for today, so I'm good.  Going to repaint the numbers on my fairy garden hopscotch flagstone pieces, put away my winter hats,gloves and scarves (that I NEVER had to wear but once this entire "winter"), research sleep aids (dealing with waking up at 3 AM and not able to go back to sleep - never happened to me before!), make portions and freeze meatloaf and ground beef for hamburgers, organize freezer to fit previous(!).  Maybe do a crossword and read for a bit.  I overworked at yard activities for the past week, so my body is due for a rest day.

Hope you enjoy yours!

minihorses

I've been looking for another cat or possibly a dog so let it rain!  Did y'all miss me?  lol

YoungAtHeart

Yep!  Do the minihorses like dogs?  I bet they aren't fond of cats????

I DID miss you!

minihorses

My mini doesn't care about other animals.  There are dogs on either side of us, she would share the barn with my only indoor/outdoor cat, some of my ducks go into the barn and they will  sit and sleep in the pasture as well as bathing in a puddle there, she doesn't care about the horses 2 doors down from us and she could care less about the pistol range next door. 

MarilynH

You've most definetly been missed.  ♥

AnnetteMM

Having breakfast a little late today   Allowed myself a REAL sleep in this morning.  But happy to see y'all!

Giulia

Web designer joke....  crying with laughter emoticon

We have tons of gobblers around these heer parts.  Happily.  Yesterday I was driving to town and there was a Peacock in the middle of the road.  Seriously.  There's a house across from a new development  that has goats and lambs and Guinea Hens and all sorts of fun creatures.  Wish I'd had a camera with me.  I stopped and it ambled up to the driver's side and we had a nice chat.  It was absolutely goregous!

Here's a couple of snaps of the Guinea Hens I took a couple of years ago.  They're allowed to just wander about, I guess.  Hope none of them get hit by a car!

Guinea Hen 5433trim.jpg

Guinea Hen 5435trim.jpg