cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

ACTIVITIES TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF CRAVINGS

A list of free, online, boredom-busting resources!– ChatterPack 

Just saw this online. Quickly checked it over. Looks interesting. Almost 2 AM here and I have to get up at 7 AM so no time now to try any of them out. Am hopeful they will be useful for us here at the EX~  G'nite~ Suzy 

Tags (1)
15 Replies
sweetplt

LOL...you are silly and just made me smile....Thank you Suzy...hope you got some sleep...yes this is a great list...be safe and be well today...~ Colleen 478 DOF 

SuzyQ411

LOL...Took a nap after I got back home today- this morning I drove a friend to a medical appointment and then had my ordered lab work done. With mask, gloves and a supply of alcohol wipes, I ventured out into the world. Quite the sight I was, I imagine!! But, you can't take the nurse out of the retired nurse so I used the protective equipment I knew was effective

Barbscloud

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I've been enjoying watching the Tonight Show lately.  Jimmy Fallon is doing the show from his home.  His wife is the camera person and his two little girls are all over the place!

SuzyQ411

Sounds like a cool experience!! Enjoy~

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

Me too! I've watched every night. I enjoy it so much that last night I couldn't stay awake so I recorded it & watched it today. 

His girls are adorable. So sweet how he includes them in the show. Especially Thank you notes. 

His wife is cute too. I thoroughly enjoyed when he interviewed her & they were talking about how they met. Such a sweet story

I love, love, love his house. Except the room he does interviews in. 

Watching is a nice distraction from a stressful day

Karen

Barbscloud

His house is really unique.  Looks like a fun place to live.

Karen333

Thank you Suzy! I particularly like the gorilla cam. I am going to bookmark this post. I do not have a computer- I am using my android phone. How do I retrieve my bookmarked items?

SuzyQ411

YIKES Karen333‌ regarding your questions on access with your android phone.

Sorry Sweetie but I am the wrong person to ask..over time I've become fairly competent on my laptop but only use my phone for calls and texts.

If you go to your home page on the Ex, you will see a pencil icon in the top right section of the page. Click on that to open. One of the options (and the first one offered) is specifically for asking questions. Put in your question and post it and answers on this will come to you from EX members~

Good luck!

Kdot1st

Usually it's the 3 dots top right. Scroll down to bookmarks. 

Karen D