cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

NATIONAL PUPPY DAY

Here in the U.S., today is National Puppy Day. I don't have a puppy but if I did, she would look just like this!  Post a picture of your pup in honor of this national holiday, even if you aren't from the USA    🙂  Pets are of great comfort and .long haired chihuahua.jpg can play a large part in our quits.

Tags (1)
24 Replies
MarilynH

That's a really cute puppy picture Suzy  Here's a collage I did of my Samantha Digger Jane Hartley back on her 16th birthday on October 11th she passed away on the 7th of December she was our baby girl we brought her home when she was 6 weeks old. ♥

FB_IMG_1575735816144.jpg

SuzyQ411

What a beautiful dog, Marilyn. Am so sorry she passed. It's so painful when their time comes. Regarding the long haired chihuahua I posted, one of my sons and his wife have one and I'm just crazy about her. I spent time recently with her when I visited Tennessee; her name is Darla Mae.

MarilynH

I love the name Darla Mae.

SuzyQ411

I agree Marilyn. Their other pup is full bred chihuahua and they call her Lola; so there's Darla and Lola  

sweetplt

Ah Suzy...that little dog is adorable...my Peanut is my joy and helped me so much during my quit journey....

E33C4C6F-34C1-4061-8416-2B53D360106C.jpeg

SuzyQ411

Well hello Peanut; you're such a good dog, I can tell. What a sweet face you have 

Barbscloud

Here's the latest love of my life.  Barb

SuzyQ411

Well hello Charlie! What a great smile you have 

meWisconsin

One year old Lewis.20200110_084506.jpg