cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

What I'm Doing Today, Thoughts and a PSA

I miss shopping I loved using my credit card It seems every time I used it the cashier would say Strip Down it was embarrassing at first but I followed directions and I always survived.  To survive this outbreak we as a nation need to follow directions From Social Distancing, Isolation to  Quarantine if need be.  Hey it's just like trying to quick smoking. Follow the advice given and quitting can become a reality.  Follow the rule and beating this virus will become a reality.

Things I'm doing today I could choose to be bored or choose to o something a little bit different. Well I made a choice to make home made bread I am letting the yeast rise now.  I will be pulling out my lawn mower to change the oil and clean it make sure it starts If the weather man is right I want to cut grass Thursday weather service calling for temps in the low 70s. I will try to get garden ready also.  To hell with the virus just let me get outside in my yard.  

Another thing   Who ever said the world is round?  They lied!
  My world right now is rectangular here I am in a rectangular home in a rectangular room I haven't left the house in 6 days I take that back I've been in the back yard which is also rectangular.    You know Rectangular may be a good thing.  Round is a bad thing   Everything gets spread  aROUND.  spread this aROUND,  spread that aROUND the virus gets spread aROUND  Have you ever heard anything get spread rectangle   Yes rectangular is safe 

This is my Public Service Announcement  (BB at 3 months I haven't seen in 3 weeks)Buck6.jpg

BB looks just like me Notice the receding hair line and fat cheeks

Off to my Lawn Mower    Baked Whole Chicken for dinner tonight

What are you doing Today.

15 Replies
Giulia

You make me smile.  We're all just a bunch of squares!  lol

sweetplt

Cousin-Itt Such a cutie...ah....made me smile...I cleaned the shower in the guest bath and washed towels and shower curtain.  Hubs and I took a long walk in the cold...brrrrr....did my Spanish for the day, now I am going to do my bible...soon hubs and I thought we might watch a movie and/or start a jigsaw puzzle...but like you Carl, we are keeping it positive, safe and well...God bless you and your family....Colleen 475 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

I am working in the yard, using a hand tiller to break up the ground, then pulling out a noxious weed, then adding soil from the mulch pile and raking, then seeding and covering with straw.  Doing a section at a time.  Today is yet another section.   Getting rain tomorrow.  I have done about 250 sq. ft. so far.  Taking a break from weeding a strip of woods -- which is another story!!!!

I am grateful to have this big yard that needs work, a big house to roam around in, Netflix and internet.  It could be worse!!

JACKIE1-25-15

I love pictures. Thanks for sharing the beautiful baby.  I am resting and catching up with EX.  I have been away for a while. 

Cousin-Itt

The Governor of Ohio has issued Stay at Home Orders starting Monday 03/23 at 11:59 pm

On the Bright side the bread taste great and the house smells awesome 

avian3

What a cutie!

I am doing nothing today. I did get my husband to pull out the old treadmill and have been using that the last couple of days. It brought back memories of when I first quit. Every time I had a crave I would get on that thing until I was out of breath.

I do have a plan for the week though, pharmacy one day, store another day and a root canal the third day.

Oh yes, and cut the geraniums and fuchsias in the front.

Sootie

Did some hiking today around our cabin today with my husband. My plan for tomorrow was to go to work for a bit (alone) and try to figure out the money situation of how to pay people for the next two week shut down (which I am starting to see as inevitable). I was then going to work in the yard which I really enjoy BUT.........now I hear we are going to have...................SNOW! OH NO! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Cousin-Itt

I hope they made a mistake on that snow. I hope this get under control quickly 

0 Kudos
KellanC74

Three months . Stay safe