cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!  Our church is closed for a while.  They are having a meeting at ten on zoom.  That will be something new for me.  I never used zoom before.  
    How is your quit going.  Mine is doing fine.  All the pressure from the virus doesn’t seem to be affecting my quit.  That’s something good!!  Take care.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Mike...we have church online too...very cool that we can do this why isolated at home...be well and be safe...~ Colleen 475 DOF 

MarilynH

Our church is also cancelled we're in a rural community with a very small congregation so we're just keeping in touch by phone BUT my quit is safe, have a wonderful day Mike.....

Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Take good care of yourself.  Namaste"  "This too shall pass."

0 Kudos
Swanbird

Oh I've thought many times how if I was still smoking now I'd be smoking alot more now.  Boredom is setting in with feelings of angst.  Should I go to the store, should I not?  Should we have our 5 person get together should I not?  I am not going to smoke however, I am not!  It's cold where I live but still trying to walk, walk, walk!  So very glad the stress isn't affecting your quit!

0 Kudos