cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

UPDATED "NO SHELTER IN PLACE FOR NY"New Yorkers should be prepared for a ‘shelter in place order,’ Mayor Bill de Blasio says

New Yorkers should be prepared for a 'shelter in place order,' Mayor Bill de Blasio says 

As EX smokers we don't have to worry about running out of cigarettes anymore

Be safe everyone

6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

PEAK in 45 DAYS?  WOW!  Just WOW!

Swanbird

I have been thinking the same thing everyday!

avian3

I don't know if smoke shops have delivery service. If they don't, they will now. Stressed out, bored smokers will smoke more than usual. I know I would have. Now I just eat pizza and cookies.

WhispersQSMB

There is a family across from me, they are greek people and very nice. Usually the father who's in his early 60's drink his ouzo and smokes i see, they're very scared i can see it on their faces. He's chain smoking has to be at least 2 packs a day as his daughter has a 8 month old living with them and he goes outside to smoke. Its either the virus or him being locked up all day with his wife daughter and granddaughter that has him smoking..

Out here all restaurants and bars are closed, takeout or delivery only, even liquor they can deliver. There are places delivering smokes. When my nerves acted up i would smoke more as well