cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

National Holiday Today

OK I guess we are all just a little concerned about the Covid-19 Pandemic.  Or should we complain about the gentleman in Chattanooga Tennessee  who was selling hand sanitizer for up to $70 on Amazon and is now stuck with 17,700 bottles of hand sanitizer due to Amazon closing his account as reported by the New York Times

OR WE CAN CELEBRATE THE 32nd NATIONAL PI DAY HOLIDAY of course I celebrate mine the traditional way I invite friends and family over. I hand out a assortment of different size circles I cut out with math problems on the back It would be a great time but no one shows up.  Other ways to celebrated is by baking pies I myself prefer peach if you intend to share otherwise bake or make what you like.  Here in Cincinnati they have discounted Pizza Pies So you can have a Pizza Party where friends and family will show up. Or better yet grab you children / grandchildren or even your better half and make your own Pizza Pie.  Since Joyce and I are in isolation mode we have decided on making a Pizza

Pie Together

How are you celebrating?PIE DAY.jpg

All items listed above are a great way to stay busy and beat any urge you may have

On a good note Joyce and I are very lucky. Last night all 3 sons called and my favorite niece July (note: her real name is April which I have never called her) all called at different times telling us to remain home and they would take care of picking up anything Joyce and I need. Makes us feel real good I do love my family  

Enjoy your Day

Carl

17 Replies
Mandolinrain

Cool Post Carl!

I just am doing some spring cleaning. Decided nows as good of time as any  Hubby went to his hunting club for all day so I and cleaning. We have had the twins the last fews days and next week it looks like they will be here Tuesday through possibly Friday. So I ordered this step2 playset and am going to attempt to assemble it but, hummmmm will most likely need Petes help. So thats my day today. Cleaning and preparing for the next storm ( we call the twins thunder and lighting)...and I may also paint awhile today

Cousin-Itt

Love the nicknames. I believe all grandparents should have nicknames for their grandchildren.    I avoid any toys that have directions that say anyone can do it or states can be put together in 15 minutes

Sootie

MandolinrainCousin-Itt

The MOST DREADED phrase in the English language.........................

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED!!!!

Stay healthy everyone.

Cousin-Itt

It's like wall paper Joyce leaves the house for awhile

Mandolinrain

So all went smoothly assembling the Step2 Naturally Climber UNTIL it came to the ladder. We huffed and we puffed and we still cant get it on!!!

0 Kudos
indingrl

thanks for SHARING - WE are eating cornbeef and cabbage and carrots and vanilla ice cream for dessert with a oatmeal cookie

Cousin-Itt

Corned Beef and Cabbage is one of my favorites We usually have enough the next day for Rueben Sandwiches I've been trying to stay off Ice Cream and Cookies but that hasn't been working out so well    Enjoy

MarilynH

Great post hummm after reading your blog and everyone's comments now I'm hungry lol  I've always called my oldest grandson Adam that just 16 Master Adam and my youngest grandson Mason who will be 11 in just under 2 weeks I've always called him my Mack Attack and our 17 year old granddaughter Emma who will be graduating this year wow anyway we've always called her our Emmy Lou....