cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

SUZYQ411 IS IN TENNESSEE

This is a response to the post of Cousin-Itt‌  (THANK YOU!) and to anyone else who may have missed me. I think I may have forgotten to post on Tuesday evening that I flew out early Wed AM to visit my son and family in Tennessee (they are 3 hours from Nashville and were not affected by the tornado, BTW).

Anyway, my laptop battery died and I am blessed with a tech-savvy grand-daughter who just replaced it late today. I am still totally smoke-free!! And all's well. I will return to the site in the morning to take the pledge, shout my stats, and get caught up with the posts I have missed while offline. Trust all is going well for all you EXers 🙂

I left northern New York with snow on the ground and a temp of 28 degrees F. Here in TN, it has been sunny and warm (70 degrees today), the grass is green, pear trees are in blossom, and daffodils are up and opened. Life is good.

I will return home on Wed. the 18th and get to my house about midnight so probably not be posting on that day. I am still smoke-free and  committed to NOPE, no matter what! 

18 Replies
Cousin-Itt

I'm glad your OK and you have some nice weather  Enjoy yourself

SuzyQ411

Thanks so much Carl. I'm having positive impressions of my introduction to Tennessee 

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Enjoy your visit and the warm temps.

Keep up the good quit.

Terry

SuzyQ411

Thank you for your support and positive thoughts on my trip south !

green1611

Have safe travel and I am sure you are away from current pandemic.

All the best for nice Quit.

SuzyQ411

Thanks for your support. Actually, Tennessee is starting to also have some cases of the Corona virus and many are "self-isolating here."

sweetplt

Oh SuzyQ411 enjoy your time and the beautiful weather...I love TN...enjoy your family and great you are keeping that quit...~ Colleen 466 DOF 

SuzyQ411

Thank you Colleen. My first trip to Tennessee and I like what I'm seeing!! It's also great to be with my middle son and his family again. (Brian was a teacher in our native New York State and retired in December after 30 years in the field. Their daughter Chelsea-- plus Richard, and their 2 yo son-- now live here. So to avoid northeast winters and to  be near Chelsea and her family, they have relocated here).

YoungAtHeart

Be extra cautious in your travels and return home safe, sound and ready to continue your journey!

Enjoy your visit!  I know they will enjoy having you!

Nancy