cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Second attempt on Sootie

I really was not happy with the final one  Sootie  Sooties so I re~ did her and finally finished her. I am liking it better . Only been painting people for , well almost a year. So I am elated to have all you folks who grant me permission to practice on

Starting on , actually in progress now are 3 folks, djmurray , OldBones-Larry‌ and Patty-cake 

So here's the first on of Sudie, which I hated and should have never posted:

IMG_2039.jpg

Heres the one I just finished. I think somewhat better: ( Done in Oil ) 

Want a painting ? I am always looking for models to add to me list  

IMG_2690.jpgIMG_2691.jpgIMG_2692.jpgIMG_2693.jpgIMG_2697.jpgIMG_2699.jpgIMG_2700.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
14 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh. YEAH!

MarilynH

I Ditto Nancy oh yeah! 

Sootie

It's the "ethnic features" Missy! Tough to paint.......hahahahahaha! thanks for taking such pains to put me on canvas.

Mandolinrain

Yes that was partly it, but the photo I printed off to  paint from was extremely blurry.When I send you there paintings, I will also send you the pic and you will see what I mean. The other pics you sent were helpful though, helped me to see your eyes better

Maki

You do such a wonderful job. Another piece of art and portrait of the beautiful people of the Ex . 

Such talent .

SimplySheri

I just love your talent . I can see you love what you do and that makes these portraits so very special!  

By the way, I always heard true artists are very critical of their own work.  Jake's the same way with his music.  I think you both are perfect.

Mandolinrain

I have not forgotten the kids....I am still planning on painting them, looks like a fun one to paint

Cousin-Itt

Every time you post your paintings Mandolinrain  I just smile and say to myself, D@%n is she GOOD

Mandolinrain

Hey thanks! Could add you to the list you'd like...?????

0 Kudos