RevTerrie

My dog is the best!

Discussion created by RevTerrie on Mar 4, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 5, 2020 by SuzyQ411

I still have times when I think I have to smoke a cigarette, but I'm not. I get so frustrated and stressed when I think about not having what I need to start the best job I've ever been offered, aside from working for God for almost 17 years. Last night I started to cry. My dog Zonie helps me in every way possible. She hangs right there with me through everything. She snuggles up to me and lays her head on me and I couldn't love her any more. If it wouldn't be so cold out, we could go for a walk. That's what I do with her when it's not raining or cold.  I play with her in here and put music on and get her to dance. She gets all excited. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's a sweetheart. My digestive disease has been acting up from the stress and she acts like my body guard. I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom alone. She thinks that she has to go along with me which is funny. She sits in there and just looks at me. At night when she lays with me, as soon as I start to talk to her she smiles. Her eyes and mouth are closed, but the sides of her mouth curl up like she's so happy. Pit bulls are known for that. I'm blessed to have Zonie because I'm really disappointed right now.

Outcomes