cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

GLQuinn1509

Where do I find my stat ? The things that tells me how many days I’ve been smoke free ? Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple options for you:

1. Your Days of Freedom can be found in My Quit Plan and Set Your Quit Date
  2. My Quit Stats are found in your Community Profile on the My Quit Stats Tab. You can also hover over your username on the community and in the pop-up there is an icon in lower left with ex that you can click on and it will take you directly to your My Quit Stats Tab.
  3. I've also created a calculator where you can plug your info(quit date, cigs per day and cost per pack) in and get some more detailed information (cigs avoided and money saved). It also tells you Time Saved and Time Wasted.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple options for you:

1. Your Days of Freedom can be found in My Quit Plan and Set Your Quit Date
  2. My Quit Stats are found in your Community Profile on the My Quit Stats Tab. You can also hover over your username on the community and in the pop-up there is an icon in lower left with ex that you can click on and it will take you directly to your My Quit Stats Tab.
  3. I've also created a calculator where you can plug your info(quit date, cigs per day and cost per pack) in and get some more detailed information (cigs avoided and money saved). It also tells you Time Saved and Time Wasted.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team