Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

pmt

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Today I pledge to be smoke free AND I extend my free hand to the next EXer ready to pledge along.

pmt  15 DOF

KellanC74

Good morning pmt‌. Congratulations on 15 days

sweetplt

Good Tuesday KellanC74 I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today...I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 456 DOF 

Dyanaquits

Hello. I am on try #2 to quit vaping. Today is day #1. I ran out of vape juice and I refuse to go get more. I’m sick of wasting my money, and I’ve committed myself to seeing my 50th birthday in September having quit vaping, and getting back in shape. Thanks for letting me post! 

wlh

Thanks for your hand Dyanaquits‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1096 dof (3 Years today)

SuzyQ411

Congrats on your determination to quit vaping!

Not going out for more juice...that's the spirit...hooray! 

I'm not a vapor but will pass on something I read from another vapor at one point:

One of their quit techniques was to use an empty cartridge as a "smoking device" ~

Hope this is an idea that will work for you Dyanaquits‌ 

SuzyQ411

Hi wlh I will gladly take your hand in agreement to not smoke today and will extend my other hand to the next person who also pledges the same.

Gail561

Good evening - I pledge no smoking for me thanks for the hand SuzyQ411‌. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.