cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

Anyone Else Having Trouble Responding to Posts?

Is anyone else having trouble responding to posts on this late Sunday afternoon of March 1, 2020? (now 5:04 P.M./EST)

I am logged in and attempting to respond to post alerts in my private e-mail inbox. The issues I'm facing are:

(1) I cannot get the like button to "accept" my like. It's like that option is frozen.

(2) There is no reply option in the posts.

I don't find any way to access support (ie: Mark)...

Anyone else having this issue?

Any suggestions?? 

Thanks!

~Suzy 

Tags (1)
8 Replies

You might try logging out and then in again.  Sounds like a login problem.  I will mention Mark so he is aware but he may or may not be checking in on the weekend.

Sorry for the troubles!

Nancy

Thank you YoungAtHeart‌ for your input. To everyone, I ended up re-booting and I now have full access. It appears the ISSUE IS RESOLVED 🙂

Sometimes it will appear that you are logged in when you are not.  You can view blogs, etc., but cannot comment if you are not logged in.  So if it happens again, just make sure that you are logged in.  

Good thought.  By refreshing the page you can usually find out if you're session has timed out and it needs to be refreshed. When this happens you don't normally have to logout and back in. You just need to reload the page.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks for the info Mark! Appreciate your help for oh so many times 🙂

0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful advice Jennifer! And, BTW, congrats on your great quit...Is my in-the-head math right that you are almost 6 years quit? Wonderful news!

0 Kudos

Yes it is almost 6 years!  Still seems unbelievable at times but it is truly the best thing that I ever did for myself.

0 Kudos

congratulations star.jpg Great job and what an example to us newbies!!

0 Kudos