Ohkayt

Day 1

Discussion created by Ohkayt on Mar 1, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 2, 2020 by Barbscloud

Last night I stayed up until 2am anxious to go to sleep knowing today I was starting my journey. I started to get a headache so decided it was time. I smoked my last cigarette and tried to take it all in, the smell, the taste.. as gross as it is. I slapped a patch on and tried to fall asleep. Needless to say I didnt sleep very well. I woke up this morning and had no clue what to do with myself. I've read tons of information on ex. So I know what I need to do. But I couldn't help feeling lost. I slept in as long as my dog would let me. I made coffee, and where I would normally smoke I showered instead. I brushed my teeth longer than ever before trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Put myself together. Now I'm sitting drinking coffee wishing I could smoke. But I wont. I'm not allowing cigarettes dictate my life anymore. My fiance is about to head out back to the academy. I've got the house to clean (music blaring of course). Then I plan on doing a workout. Cleaning my car (unfortunately in the snow). Then grocery shopping and meal prepping for the week. I've quit once before so I know I can do this. But the last time I quit I wasn't clean. So this time will be a little harder because I don't have anything to smoke when I have the urge. Healthy life starts here though. I've quit worse. So I've got this! Thank you all for your kind words on my last post. And in advance for the support you give in the future. It helps knowing I have an army behind me, who have all done this too.  

Outcomes