cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

KellanC74

Game racing elders verses newbies -20/+20

Please come join the fun. Starting the game at zero   Elders race to -20 and newbies race to +20. 

Re: Race to +/-20 ‌ to play

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Giulia

Come on Newbies, this lovely lady could use some assistance.  And it would make the whole game a lot more fun if y'all would join in!

KellanC74

There are a few of us newbies that play.  It what really keeps me playing as much as I do   It’s a distraction and interacting with others is fun. 

Kdot1st

How do you play? 

0 Kudos
Giulia

It's easy.  You add a point when you post, we Elders subtract a point when we do.  It's kind of silly, not a challenging game, but it does show a couple of things about the person who posts:  how much they pay attention and how much they want to win.  And for me, it's a way to find out who's paying attention on site and let others know I'm here doing the same thing even if I don't put up  blog or make a bunch of other comments on site.  It also shows who wants to win.  Who's gonna fight for it.  And I make a direct correlation psychologically to  our  attitudes toward quitting.  Kellan and other newbies who are/were active in this game fought for their quits.  They wanted to win.  And I think their avidity for playing this game and wanting to win is a parallel to their avidity to wanting to win the quitting game.  Of course that's just "my" take.  Come join in.  We Elders are actually on YOUR side!

KellanC74

Yes that’s how I feel. I’m determined to stay quit finding ways to avoid stressful situations. This game is a great distraction. Like pledging, celebrating my stats, and so many other things 

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

So just a post to the thread or anywhere?  I se a bunch of numbers as posts but still confused

0 Kudos
Giulia

Click on this link  then on Latest Reply  Race to +/-20

Then click on "Reply to original discussion", add one point to whatever the last number was, then click on Add Comment.

KellanC74

I will tag you in the game Kdot1st

0 Kudos
jmuzik

+1