cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: March is almost here :)

Who else is ready for Spring? Winter really hasn't been overly bad compared to the last several years BUT even so I'm ready for the snowmelt and the mud because I know the green grass won't be far behind!  This picture is from last February of my grandson Mason he was playing and I was shoveling......

IMG_20190301_220557_146.jpg

FB_IMG_1582902713563.jpg

10 Replies
Barbscloud

Even though we're having a real burst of winter the past few days, the winters here are nothing like they used to be.  There's been a big change just in the last few years.  Shoveling snow--maybe 3 or 4 times this year and most of that was just pushing it.  The climate is sure changing where I live.  

MarilynH

It's changing here to Barb I believe in Climate change. Barbscloud

0 Kudos
Christine13

Yes, March is almost here!!  We haven't had as much snow this year as last year.  Yayyy!!  Only about another month and a bit and we have spring like weather here!!

MarilynH

YAY for Spring  it turned out to be a beautiful sunshiny day we got-1°C or 30°F I just puttered around the yard for about an hour it was great and felt much warmer with the power of the Sun. Christine13

0 Kudos
elvan

That is a LOT of snow!  We had one storm for the entire season. I don't usually let my guard down until March is over but I think we might be done with real winter weather.  We will have 50's and 60's this week.  Today is the coldest day for a while and it's not terrible because it is sunny and still.  It's only in the 30's but the sun makes it seem much warmer.

I work tomorrow, it will be comfortable there, I think.  Students are returning from a week's break, coming from all over the country, I will be vigilant in protecting myself from germs and hope that others will do the same.

You DO realize that February CHEATED March and got an extra day this year, hardly seems fair.

Ellen

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Gentle hug coming your way sweetie ♥ elvan it's 30 °F right now Whoo hoo feels great plus it's sunny I came in from puttering around outside just to get some fresh air.

0 Kudos
Strudel

Yes - I am ready for spring - although our winter here in NC has certainly been mild. Happy Saturday Marilyn! 

indingrl

Burrrrrr in MY area it is 32 feels like 25 and tomorrow it is said 60 degrees

sweetplt

Love this of Mason...oh boy a lot of snow...a child’s dream...lol