cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zoer

Zoey a commissioned piece

I'm not sure if this is the right place to show one of my commissioned pieces. Please give me direction if not.

This is one of my recent commission pieces that I did in January. Her name is Zoey and is sorely missed by her owners. I hope I can get back to my art soon. It's been impossible during my 27 DOF.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
Cricket

Zoer, congratulations on your quit!!  I have come out of hiding to encourage you.  I am proud of you on your quit for it is a major lifesaver event, not to be taken lightly!  Your art is wonderful!!  It also can be your best tool for your quit!!  You know that special place in your mind and heart?  It is the place that I dwell in when I create. A place of contentment and freedom.  Cigarettes can't get you there!!!  Start a master piece and drag it out for a couple of month until you clear no mans land!!  You have a gift, now's the time to use it!!!  Keep going one day at a time and you WILL do this. God Bless you always, love Cricket 

sweetplt

I had a kitty looked just like Zoey ... and he is sorely missed...you do beautiful work...

Jennifer-Quit

Beautiful!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I must have missed this...WOW You are VERY talented! Great job!!!!

0 Kudos