AnsweredAssumed Answered

How else to deal

Question asked by Bnoq on Feb 22, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2020 by minihorses

I think the hardest part for me is not having a cigarette to deal with people I don't like. It makes me feel liberated from the bullshit and people stressing me out, but in the end I'm only hurting myself by smoking. Biggest trigger along with waiting for a ride or at the bus stop. I've had like 7 rollie cigs since I quit DEC 23 I had one one day and one a second. Then the 26th of January I had two I think...but there long papers and then I went to a doctors appointment and I smelled a nurse who had just smoked so I ended up smoking 2 or 3 I think Feb 9th then none the next day. Those were all my slips and I'm on the gum. But today I really wanted to buy real cigs but I know it'll just make me broke and isn't worth it. I have a mantra; death and out of breath along with song bits a passing feeling..I'm moving past the feeling stories and cigaretts ruin lives of lesser girls Pete yorn strange condition even 7 nation army white stripes behind a cigarette mind says leave it alone and keeping my meat bags clean..breaking the habit tonight linkin park.....what works for you?

Outcomes