cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Editing blog

There was a post in regard to how to edit your blogs . Could that post be reposted or could you tell me where I can find that post . 

Thanks . 

Maki . 

Trying to do better  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Not sure if this is the one you are referring to but maybe it will help

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/223522-on-blogs-is-there-an-edit-button-so-typos-can-be-c...

0 Kudos
Giulia

Not sure where the specific post you're referring to is, but editing your own post is easy.  Go to the blog, then click on Edit, then scroll down and click on Update.

1.JPG

If you want to edit a response that you've put on a blog, you must be on the blog itself and not just viewing it from your inbox.  If you're viewing it from your inbox the Edit feature won't be available.  Then click on Actions, Edit, then Save Reply.

Maki

One day it underlined spelling errors.

I liked that  .

I'm not sure what I hit to get that but it was sweet .

I make so many spelling mistakes . 

I think my problem is I get a train of thought that takes on its own life rather quickly . I do not spend time saving them to a draft or correct much before posting them . Once I click post I see all these mistakes in spelling , grammar , run on sentences lol and short cuts etc lol .  

Computer vs pen and paper ? Still an old fashioned kinda person here , I will take pen and paper and an English teacher lol . 

Thanks for your responses and for bearing with me . You guys rock ! 

Ahhhh ...  lol ..... you might want to consider my spelling errors as help . Distraction ?