cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manofsteele

I Hate It When Game

I Hate It When Game

You probably are never frustrated but if you are sometimes - Just say what you hate....

I hate it when...... I step in a filled bath trying to just get in the shower part ....

Next ....

Please reply using the very top of the page reply area...ok?
Have you told someone new to join
the Game Room Group Today?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
candice-smith

ihate it when .... people hold up traffic talking on their lousy cellphone!
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

I hate it when a police car follows me in traffic and I get all panicky even if I'm not doing anything wrong.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I hate it when it rains during vacations....
0 Kudos
val_b

I hate when my Husband, uses all his fun money and wake me up in the morning to tell me he taking money out the joint account...don't wake me up for this, you knew you spent you fun money yesterday, why didn't you talk about taking money out b4 we went to bed, I'm tired of you doing that in the morning, I think he knows I will be to sleepy to be soooo angry for a long time.
0 Kudos
candice-smith

i hate it when i make a list of things that i need to get at the store and forget my list!!!!!
0 Kudos
cindy25

I hate it when the t.v. remote -just hides itself from everyone
jessica17

I hate it when no one wants anything from me for hours and then they all expect stuff at the same time all of a sudden. Why does that always happen?
candice-smith

i hate it when people arealways in such a hurry while driving they have passed me whilein town and slammed their brakes ahead of me at a red light!!!!!
0 Kudos
cindy25

I have it when you accidentally swallow a bug. Unfortunately, this is not just a random comment.