cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hello,

Happy Saturday!!  The weekend is here!!  I will probably go to Rite Aid today.  What are your plans?

Whatever your plans, isn’t it great they don’t include smoking!!  For over forty years I always wanted a cigarette.  Now I enjoy the simple freedom of not smoking!!  How glorious it is!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike I'm debating on what to do today hummmmm! Whatever it is I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's going to be a Smokefree Day because I am living a life of Freedom and I don't that anymore YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand.....

0 Kudos
Gai.C

Happ Saturday  Mike not working today so no plans Just chilaxing. Have a Superb Saturday 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey Mike!  Saturday's over but I'm planning on going shopping tomorrow.  And I won't need to stop by a cigarette store along the way.  Nor will I even think about that cigarette thought.  Smoke freedom is truly amazing!  Thanks for putting out the good word every day.  You keep inspiring us and reminding us to stay true to that best of us.  What a great example you set!  Don't stop.

0 Kudos