cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Maki

Rough day

I thought blogging might help , it did not . 

Smoking is not an option though some days I still wish it were. Not often mind you maybe once a year , so don't let it scare you . I won't smoke but I can tell you some days are just tough . 

Change is good so I'm going to log out and get coffee , coffee always makes the day look brighter . 

10 Replies
5Jacks

Sorry you've hit a rough patch today. Coffee will help a bit (it's my go-to drink), but just wanted you to know that your blogs always help me. You make a positive difference in other people's lives! 

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

69453290_1426267947522147_2951789258555260928_n.jpg

Maki

Thank you all . The coffee made the difference . Change works .  Some things can't be changed . I'm off for a walk . Called a few people for an afternoon music jam and it seems that was a good idea ..  

I might may take it to the next level because it's a nice day out ,  my garage is new, it's never been smoked in and call it the garage band lol . Little bit country , little bit rock n roll  . Thanks Annette and 5Jack ( sorry wanted to mention but it won't let me ) for responding and for your support . 

Maki

Thanks Roj 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Blogging definitely helps.  There will always be good days and bad, but you have a strong commitment to your quit.  

Barb

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You might try to think about a cause for this feeling.  Are you HALT (Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired)?  Might it be the change in seasons?  It might make it easier next time if you can figure it out and avoid or be ready for it next time.

All the things you decided to do are perfect - and not one of them involved smoking!

Good for you!!!

indingrl

HOPE YOU enjoy YOUR coffee

Maki

I gotta run here , company is on its way but do want to reply . I've an overload of stress ATM . None I can share , but when it rains it pours . These are not minor stresses ,  they are major    life    changing     events .

I don't stay stuck in stinking thinking long but I do like to recognize it for what it is , it's a rough day and I am very honest and real in my walk and journey with everyone .  Life and stress doesn't change when you quit smoking , some is good stress , others not so good stress and can wear ya down , but smoking won't change a thing . 

What was a reminder to me today , and I'm grateful for the struggle today is how important my quit is even if it's a rough day .

That feeling has long since past and looking forward to friends and music and  lol I love that cup of coffee above  maybe a second cup of coffee lol . You guys are great , thank you . 

Cousin-Itt

Listening or playing music is the best thing that picks me up       Enjoy the Garage Band

0 Kudos