cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Where You're Going!

The goal isn't just to feel as good as you do as a smoker but a whole lot better! Given a short amount of time - 3 or 4 months - you will feel great! And that's just the beginning. Blessings continue every single day you stay quit! How long have you wanted to smoke? I'll bet it's been years. 4 months is not that long! And the turning point for most of us happens before even that! All quiters will tell you it's worth it!

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Oh, yeah, it is worth ALL of the effort it takes to get there - every minute of it!  Every sleep deprived, constipated, grumpy day of the journey is WORTH it.  Promise!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Yes ... I love the smoke ~ free me Thomas Thomas3.20.2010 ... I have breathing issues at times, but I always say to myself, “it is so much better than it would be if I remained smoking”... life is so much freeing...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 441 DOF 

Strudel

So, so worth it! Thanks Thomas! 

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

It is SOOO worth it!!!  And the benefits keep coming . I love being quit

0 Kudos
green1611

indeed it is...

new life begins after quit!!

0 Kudos
5Jacks

I'm at 31 days of freedom and I can already see and taste the benefits. I do feel better! And, life as a whole is much, much better.

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

So true I still get blessing everyday by being smoke free   Being smoke free is the only way to be

0 Kudos
elvan

It is absolutely worth every single doubt at the beginning because we truly become empowered!

Ellen

0 Kudos