cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

LarryG

Excessive emails

I posted to "pledges" one time, now I received over 30 emails every day.  How can I stop this other than quit being here?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Maki

I just mark as read whenever I come back on and they disappear ,but I think you may be able to unsubscribe to the post after you make your pledge ? Not sure , new here too . 

0 Kudos
Maki

Btw, don't go , you are valued here ,and I personally and I know many others love your blogs . 

Hope you can give us an update on how you are feeling . I know yesterday I believe your copd was acting up and you were thinking of seeing the dr . Hope I have the right person , I didn't go back to take a peek .. please let us know if you are able to . 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Don't leave!

You can change e-mail notification preferences by going to your avatar (your thumbnail photo top right) and click on preferences.  You can then choose what and how often you want to get notifications!

Here is a primer created when we moved to this platform from another a bit ago you might find helpful:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions 

sweetplt

No leaving ... Read the suggestion from Nancy YoungAtHeart ... I adore your posts Larry...Clarify are you getting messages on the site and/or in your email box from your internet carrier...you can shut that off...