cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

What's Your Favorite

It was a warm day here in SW Ohio.  A perfect day for a Girl Scout or three to ring my door bell and sell cookies. At first 2 Girl Scouts that looked like sister came to the door. GoGo ran out the door rolled on her back right in front of them so they could rub her belly  which they gladly did.  By the time it was all said and done I'm holding 2 Boxes of Thin Mints,     2 Boxes of Samoas and I'm $20 dollars lighter. Later in the afternoon, another ring at the door and another purchase 1 Box of Thin Mints , 1 Box of Do-Si-Dos. and another $10.

Dessert and maybe Dinner tonight will be Thin Mints.              

Joyce informed me I'm not aloud to answer the door when she is gone

What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie          OF course Thin Mints are my favorite

9 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

DO-SI-DOS - peanut butter sandwich similar to NutterButters!

Maki

All the above . 

CJ_A

I love them all!!

Image result for cookie monster gif

Sootie

I LOVE the peanut butter patties (but thin mints are good too). I remember being a little girl and my Mom was girl scout leader. The cookies were delivered to our home and my Dad ATE an entire carton of thin mints....... which of course were there for some OTHER girl scout to pick up and take to whoever she sold them to!!!!  My Mom was so embarrassed. I actually never remember my Dad ever eating a lot of sweets when I was young....but he loved his girl scout cookies!

Cousin-Itt

I can say that me and your dad had 1 thing in common when it comes to eating a box of thin mints,. 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

I don’t eat Girl Scout cookies...they are yummy, but the calories are too much...if I get asked to purchase I buy some and give them away...lol...haven’t seen a Girl Scout in sometime...Enjoy your cookies...Happy Tuesday Colleen 442 DOF 

Cousin-Itt

Colleen We don't by cookies here anymore when we grocery shop but I'm a sucker for Girl Scout Cookies. I sill have a addiction for Thin Mints 

Thank you and Have a great Tuesday also     Carl

Gai.C

I love them all. Samoea  is one of my favorite 

Jeanmarc19561

DO-SI-DOs hands down. Great for dunking in milk. If you dunk them all the way in the glass and wait for bubbles to stop then it's the perfect time to take them out without losing half to the bottom of the glass. 

0 Kudos