Justified

Designated Survivor

The Crown

We are watching' Blacklist' now

Chick flick I loved: Ann with an E of Green Gables

Please share any new series you recommend

26 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Thanks for the suggestions!  I just signed up for Amazon Prime.  They have a 30 day free trial, so I should have a pretty good idea by then if I want to keep it.   

Mandolinrain

I like Amazon prime and think you will as well

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Watching Black List now. LOVE it!   Just finished Orange is the New Black - series finale was a-mazing!  Also loved The Queen - explained a lot about Prince Charles and why he was the way he was (is).  Tried Designated Survivor, but after 24, could not get into Kiefer Sutherland as a wuss so didn't stick with it.  He was starting to grow a (backbone?) towards the time I turned it off - so may try again.  The Amazing Mrs  Maisel is good - am still sandwiching it between Black List.  I liked The Wire, but was a little intense for before bed watching.  I also started to re-watch West Wing and remembered what a fantastic show that was, too.  Have watched a bit of the Sopranos, too.  As you can tell, there was about 10 years when I didn't watch TV at all, so I have a bit of catching up to do!!!

Mandolinrain

You will LOVE justified

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Tried to get Justified last night - but you have to have a subscription to Prime - not just Prime - to watch it.  Otherwise,  they  want $1.99 an episode! 

Maybe I will try Designated Survivor again?

Mandolinrain

Oh man it was one of our favorites. Keep checking....it may turn up after awhile without having to pay for it. We wanted to watch Yellowstone and I am waiting for it to be be free. Eventually they are

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Also, I loved Designated survivor but disappointed in finale. Southerland is easy on the eyes though, lol

Jennifer-Quit

I  just recently thought that I subscribed to Prime - and I am currently on a 30 day free trial - and they also wanted to charge me $1.99 an episode for Justified.   So again, I am confused......

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

If you just "Watch It Now," I don't think they will actually charge you.  They shouldn't if you have Prime - according to what I just read when I did a search.  I don't know how you know for sure, though.  If I remember correctly, I think I had this same conundrum before, and I watched something that they said I would be charged for and I wasn't charged.....but $1.99 an episode is out-ragous!!!  That's almost as much as plumbers charge!!!! 

0 Kudos