cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jdquits2020

It has begun

Just smoked my last cigarette, today, now is my official quit time. I'm using the patch. I have coping skills set up for triggers. And daily, weekly, and monthly rewards. 

Tags (1)
8 Replies
MartyO

following....

You can do it!

YoungAtHeart

I hope you have also done a bit of reading about your addiction!  You might also pledge not to smoke with the group each morning here:  The Daily Pledge February 2020.  It's a good way to renew your promise to yourself AND the group!

Let us know if you have questions or need support and be sure to blog "HELP" and give us time to respond if the going gets tough.

You CAN do this and we can help! 

Nancy

johnnyRingo5

You have made a great decision to quit smoking, jdquits.

Reach out if you are struggling.  There is plenty of support here.

Life as a nonsmoker is much better than a life centered around nicotine addiction.  You can do this.

5Jacks

Congratulations on starting the journey!

If you care to share, I'd love to know what your daily, weekly and monthly rewards are.

For me, it's a reward just seeing the DOF (days of freedom) number increasing. I NEVER want to go back to day 1.

Like many people here say, every smoke-free day is a day WON!

indingrl

Yahooooooooooo - WAY TO GO

sweetplt

Hello and Welcome to Ex’s jdquits2020 

You have a plan and today is a great day to be quit...drink lots of water and keep busy...Keep close to the support site for help and to encourage others on this journey...You got this...~ Make Day 1 ... Day Won...~ Colleen 437 DOF 

elvan

Welcome to your quit!  GOOD for you!

Ellen

SuzyQ411

jdquits2020‌  What wonderful news!!  You have almost 24 hours under your belt as I write this note of congratulations to you~ Drink plenty of water to help flush your system of nicotine and to also help ease any cravings. Stay in touch on  the site..we are all here to help one another! congratulations star.jpg

0 Kudos