cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good Afternoon

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday afternoon!!  I couldn't get a blog to write until now.  Have they been having trouble with the site?  This morning I went to Save A Lot for some things.  It's been rainy all day. 

Isn't it great that no matter what happens we don't have to go have a smoke!!  Many years I lived in a cloud of smoke.  Quitting was difficult but doable.   Enjoy your life without cigarettes  !!!  Namaste

5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Marilyn mentioned having some trouble getting onto the site last night.  Think it is resolved.

Good to see you - you were missed this morning!

Nancy

MarilynH

Good evening mikecity I was having issues last evening and I did try to login this morning and I couldn't but I tried again this afternoon and thankfully everything seems to be resolved BUT N.M.W smoking isn't an option anymore.....

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I tried logging in early this morning - and everything looked strange.   When I got to work it looked normal but there was a message from admin suggesting preferred  browsers?  That message is now gone - help 
Mark

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jennifer-Quit‌ Yes there were some issues on the site a couple days ago and I found out that with one of the issues it seemed that Google Chrome was the only browser that was working. With the other issue no browsers were working. I put up the announcment to help people during that period of time. Once the issue was cleared I removed the site announcement.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
mikecity

Hi,

Glad to hear everything is good again.  Thank you for the update on the issue. 

Have a good evening.