cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cyn7077

16 days smoke free

It has been a struggle , but I am starting to feel better . Best choice I ever made . I now know I will never go back . This is the beginning of my new life . Loving every minute of it ... I have moments , but they do pass . The moments are getting further apart with each passing day . Today is the best ....

9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

And know what?  It will KEEP getting better and easier with each passing day, until that afternoon when you realize you didn't think of smoking at all that morning - and eventually you will go a whole DAY without thinking about it.  Further along, there will hardly ever be a thought of it and it will be like a different person who used to smoke.

Congratulations on 16 days!  You are doing great.  Keep going!

Gai.C

Congratulations on 16 days of FREEDOM and Sobriety. You are worth it.  Pamper yourself today u deserve it. 

Barbscloud

Congrats on 16 days smoke free and to you're new life.  It will keep getting better.

Barb

sweetplt

Congratulations on 16 days quit...Cyn7077 ... I am so happy you are already seeing the benefits of this journey.  The struggles will be real at times, but you will have many good days...until thoughts of smoking become less and less...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 432 DOF 

MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY 16 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG, hang onto your positive attitude because it'll get through any rough patches that you may come upon YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come.....

maryfreecig

Good work.Congratulations on your progress into smobriety.

marciem

So happy you are starting to feel comfortable in you new, improved, smoke-free skin!!  It is very becoming on you  .

As everyone else has said, it really does keep getting better and better from here.  Of course there will be crap days, but don't think for one minute that never-smokers don't have crap days too, so there ya go  .

As a friend of mine once said...

Not every day will be 100% perfect

but 100% of the days will be better without smoking.

green1611

Congratulations..

You are feeling better,,,yes, quit makes mind fresh, body fresh and energetic.

On the right path...continue journey 

Wish you all the best.

SuzyQ411

What wonderful news~ keep on keeping on! 

0 Kudos