cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MartyO

Quitgo inhalers?

Has anyone tried these in quit tool box?  Thoughts?

Labels (1)
11 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Doesn't appear harmful - but not sure it would work any better than a straw cut to a cigarette length - and that would be $24.00 cheaper!

That being said, you need to do what you think will best help YOU!  We are all different and what works for one may not work for another.

Nancy

MartyO

Thank you Nancy!

elvan

I didn't use anything but, that said, I have nothing against aides to help with quitting.  I never heard of these.  You will have to keep us in the loop if you try them.

Ellen

Swanbird

What are they?

Gail561

I don't think I would personally use this, but I used to use gum and hard candy to beat cravings. 

MartyO

Just wanted to answer my own question in hopes it may help others.....

I am 7 days quit from  1+year Juul nicotine addiction.  

I purchased 2 Quitgo inhalers on-line to put in my quit kit.  (one cinnamon/one plain)

Has Quitgo inhaler helped?  

YES.  

I have enjoyed having this in my arsenal.  I have used the Quitgo quite a bit.  I don't like menthol, but imagine these would help people who like menthol even more.  I have used the cinnamon flavor one and tend to find myself reaching for it often.  I like the suction action to it-that you can "draw" on it like a Juul and then a rush of flavor.  I also chew on it a lot.  It's especially helpful to me when I am driving.  Just my opinion, but I recommend this product be in your tool kit.  When snacks/candy/gum just won't cut it....pull this out and puff away.  And NO calories/sugar!!  (Unlike the Twizzlers!)

alissastump

Interesting.  I have never heard of this before.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Thanks for the update.  I looked it up when you asked originally.   It certainly sounds harmless, so if it helps someone to quit, that's great.

Barb

0 Kudos