cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MartyO

Quit date: 2/26/2020-Moved up

Former smoker-turned Juuler for a little over a year. Preparing for quit and chose date that happened to be Ash Wednesday and beginning of Lent.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Lent will be my reminder that I must rely on my higher power (God) to help me through this process.  With God all is possible.  

Quit Date moved up to Valentine's Day-2-14-2020.  Just didn't want to put it off any longer.  Monster was growing!  

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Strudel

Congrats on deciding to quit! 

sweetplt

Congratulations on your upcoming quit date.  There are no coincidences...Lent is a great time to quit smoking/vaping...We are here for you...keep close to the support site.  ~ Colleen 420 DOF 

Giulia

Good for you.  I quit for Lent March 1, 2006.  It's an excellent time to make a commitment.  Rah Rah.

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex. Use this time to educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create your quit plan.  My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX 

Understanding this addiction and being prepared made all the difference for my this time.   The support on this site is priceless. Looking forward to celebrating your day.

Barb

SuzyQ411

Welcome to the EX MartyO‌. Barb gave you excellent advice! Read, read, read and draw up your quit plan...we are here for one another so stay in touch by posting often 🙂 If you struggle at any point, asking for advice will help you over the hurdle... Congrats on your decision to become an ex smoker/vaper. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

MartyO‌ Be sure to logout using that link in order to re-sync your quit date. When you log back in your updated quit date will sync.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos