cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

May 2008 | Pledge Not To Smoke Today !

Jump to solution

Pledging not to smoke everyday until my foundation was strong has helped me keep a quit over 4 years. It helps you be accountable for your actions, to yourself and to those that pledge with you daily.

Would you like this to be a Successful Quit? Then write after me ....

I Pledge not to smoke today or tonight and and I extend my hands of support to the next quitters in line who wish to join me.

Who will join me in this daily pledge?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

Joannkc   Hi there!  This particular pledge page is 11 years old.  To get to the current one click on the following link: The Daily Pledge - April 2019 

You can always also get there from the HOME page.  

Come grab a hand over there!  Welcome!

========================================= 

============================================= 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Giulia
I will. I take your hand and promise not to smoke this day - no how, no way. End of discussion. Here's my other hand held out for the next pledgling to say the same.
0 Kudos
fiveblessings
I join you in pledging not to smoke today. Or tonight. Even though it's Friday 😉
I extend my hand to anyone else who needs support...

Leslie
0 Kudos
Joannkc

Thanks to all for the support I pledge today and just for today that I will not smoke one day at a time I know that I can overcome this crutch I am stronger then my desire to smoke

0 Kudos
Giulia

Joannkc   Hi there!  This particular pledge page is 11 years old.  To get to the current one click on the following link: The Daily Pledge - April 2019 

You can always also get there from the HOME page.  

Come grab a hand over there!  Welcome!

========================================= 

============================================= 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joannkc‌ Welcome!  It looks like you somehow got on an old pledge page from May 1 2008.  No worries! Click the link below to be taken to the latest pledge page for the month.  Congrats on starting your journey!

Take the Daily Pledge

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Juliedee

I pledge not to smoke the rest of the day

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hello there Juliedee‌  Glad you've pledged not to smoke today.  However this is an old pledge page.  Please take a gander at the two posts prior to yours.  The link given is the current Pledge Page  That's the place where everybody is grabbing the next person's hand and offering support strength.  Head there tomorrow!  Welcome!

brahymer

I pledge not to smoke today

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

brahymer wrote:

I pledge not to smoke today

Looks like you got to an old daily pledge.  To find the latest pledge go to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/docs/DOC-1091-take-the-daily-pledge .

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos