Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February 2020: Welcome new members!

The February Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
26 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!  hwaltersAblemomvember77gigig420

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.

Jaliqueen traceyavery Kay9099 tavarezf CoriMckayla1943 m993603 Tejon86 klove222 forest1081 alfern Demetrius1993 Laurenmm18 tyleemarieo1 Cyndie01 aem90 gdlyons WorkmanTiff304 megmedia murraybruce5 SMILES1967 lcraig02 Jennfire47 foxygeisha hamza.mustafa cindy4540 HashtagSoDone epicwin001 Elle0000 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. traceyaveryTejon86WorkmanTiff304

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! forest1081traceyavery

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.

Kdot1st bjrgarrett cutecountrygirl33 stopvanessa pamerla1 geli13 Tabitootoo dodge2500 Ash1017 ucandoitgirl Grilling247 Airmax95 altlmagic jenakle2008 sdresang michealagin7 mcg ladiiii73 kyle2017 Smiley08 kadams4899 Wookie05 tammyrobison 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. michealagin7 Wookie05

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. Smiley08

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! Wookie05Smiley08

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. Stopjuuling Cathy.Perreault D_marie Justsm85 cali2okie papowers99 bharadwajcharan Trish1967 Jazzzyj29 mitzivanetten77 chuckyjack Tyler0410 tyrellsparks holly592011 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Cathy.Perreault

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! Cathy.Perreault

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kentduffey

acohen70 jhags Follygirl1019 alissastump Denkster JillyH That_Janie Iquitnow2020 PinkTeddy sgoodson94 Jennjuic C0l0rad097 savannahpaigw thomasjarrod Ashleydennis08 

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. Denkster

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome!

JillyHFollygirl1019

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey! hungry4you gohucosta23 jennyb71446 mickskelly arturo1972 dizzydesi20118 cc4 mlwarn

accord62 hillps scarletminerva aidanharas25 dankro taliaromero Breeze2247 Bmoney3 Rhooper MKSBEMA  jacksonhughes03 sy_ anna10491 cchanz8 ceyler1102 AudreyLittle5367 Tiakemae1980 Jess076  IZZYPOP  jpg2410u Saraf ryoung83 snhartwig Tafowler Kasee66 jxd2824 stacy619 jojoharrington Bella713. ally2110 tessieb rubydoll143 edennis TheBadKap Melrmontez Okurtz  veronic8samanth3 drock907 Bricombs kdmae510 

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. MKSBEMAaccord62

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! gohucosta23MKSBEMATafowlertessieb

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey! mh21370

conscious_stones J2daZ redted22 BreakingFreeFromJuul catsalvano Deb0220 dwright12 Astrology Jquinlivan mikelbry May525 Wesleykos12 BuffsQuit jdquits2020 arog2 peckman

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey! rick3359

aousjarrouj freefrom1  lilagibson jdeezy84 bpalluck Bobheck83 Kath61494 Jade8888 ahamdan Vickielarry rico990 robinwoods2016 Abbydabby

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. aousjarrouj

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey! wildcatgirl0812 chicokitty123 zildjian

Abbyin Edubb5776  Turnips kacienygard Sapo14 kathiehenderso  pabraham1968  jhillyard2020 Lslmccall4 kandes elaynaborn newparadigm

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey! lana2766  jackson2121

Minniemousesharon Minnesota2424 sonnycait16 JadeJax mrsmorales11507 egennicks mrsloucks mwil Victorialjones2 bjimenez1108 tracibuzzard Asha5678 Lillybell1

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. tracibuzzard

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos