cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manofsteele

5 Blessings Game

One of My Favorite New Ex Friends is Leslie aka 5Blessings.

I Luv Her Attitude and Because of Her Name It Has Inspired Me To Start a Game Where We Can Daily or Weekly Post How Blessed We Are ...

It Can Go Something Like This ------>>>>

I am so blessed today to have the strength to be smoke free all day and be happy about the change I made in my life. I do not miss what I gave up and I feel it is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.
0 Kudos
13 Replies
sherri10

I'm going to leave it at just this for now! I really do have an aweful lot of gratitude. I could go on and on! And I'm not being sarcastic about that vacuum cleaner either! It's better at sucking up pet fur than anything I've ever used before!
0 Kudos
sherri10

I am blessed to be open minded enough to recognize when I am wrong and grown up enough to admit it. I am also strong enough to stand by my word when others disagree with me.

I am blessed to have found a part-time job with full benefits and great free coffee! And for all of my cats and one dog that is thankfully not hyper! She the only dog that I've ever been able to tolerate. I have a host of great friends who care about me. I am in school studying something I love! I have a car I love. I have a very close relationship with my creator that carries me through the tough times and blesses me with good times.

I have a really good vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaner that I'm ever so grateful for too!

I am smoke free

I have been quit for 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 13 hours, 39 minutes and 32 seconds (75 days). I have saved $906.82 by not smoking 4,534 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 17 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/7/2008 1:15 AM
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I am blessed with a sense of humor and I am glad when I can make someone smile especially if it helped change someones day for the better......
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

(((Ray))) You old so-and-so!

I am blessed to have 5 beautiful children who are healthy and happy and treat me with love and kindness. (you knew it would be first and foremost!)

This is something I may reply to more than once a day. It is always good to remember even in the toughest times that we are blessed, that there is something to feel gratitude for.
Thanks, Ray.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I am blessed today to be able to help others learn Microsoft Power Point Basics in a classroom setting tonight. I am blessed with the talent and time to volunteer to help others in this area today.
0 Kudos
jennie3

I am blessed today because I laughed so many times today. Great game idea Man of Steele ;O)
0 Kudos
manofsteele

I am blessed to have the active game room members in my life. There are days like today when I have again been attacked with lies again from the Big Burd and even though my first reaction is to seek revenge I am patiently seeking knowledge on how best to do God's will and not mine to stop the lies and from others believing the crap she spews on me and several people in this group.

I am blessed I do not fear the wicked because having faith in God's will for me will always defeat the wicked. I am blessed I do not have any reason to lie to anybody on this site unlike the wicked that must lie to get others to hate my efforts here.

I am blessed that the 3 people I am thinking of today were not run of this site like many have been because they are so important to this site and to this group !

I am just blessed today to be able to write this without the fear of being jumped on .........lol i still have delete key power ...lol
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

I am blessed to have a job that is satisfying on so many levels and to feel that I have helped at least one person with the hardest thing in life at the end of my day.
I am also so blessed to have so many cyber-friends and wish we could throw a party with each other in person...though I think that may cause the neighbors concern! LOL
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

I am blessed to have the wherewithal to keep most things in perspective. I try very hard not to sweat the small stuff...I know all too well that life is short and that this is not a dress rehearsal.
0 Kudos