cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Swanbird

Locked: New study

Check this out everyone!  It’ll reinforce your decision to quit!!! And to all newbies having difficulty keep the quit!

Lungs 'magically' heal damage from smoking - BBC News 

3 Replies
5Jacks

Thanks for posting that link. It definitely reinforces my resolve to stay quit!

0 Kudos
indingrl

Thanks for sharing - please I am talking about ME not anyone else - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you -  some doctors are blind and deaf to MY Daddy God who gave ME miraculous HEALING in 2005 - I went into ER room and Doctors said we are taking YOUR gallbladder and the ER doctor - WHISPERED in MY ear - YOU have the beginning stages of cirrhosis of the liver - I turned and looked at the doctor and said I reject that - I been SOBER for YEARS- 18 YEARS in August of 2005  -  the doctor said well they are taking YOU up and gonna take YOUR gallbladder OUT - I said whatever -  I got up to MY room called the Pastor of hosptial asked for Bible and told the Pastor about ME - MY story and then went turned praise and worship music on and then went into the bathroom and got on MY knees and prayed - asking for God's will above all to be done with gallbladder and all of MY fears and questions of the whole situation and prayed in Jesus name -  who is MY Lord an Savior - since November 6 , 1986 born again believer and 3 DAYS later and when ALL the tests done  and even after an episode of a nurse giving ME intravenous meds that almost killed ME - I had an allergic reaction to what she shot into MY i.v. -  after I ASKED -  that nurse - 2 time's - did YOU check MY allergy list - she said YES and I said OK and BAMMMMM - rash instantaneously all over MY arm AND - MY throat started to close and she ran got adrenaline shot - then - I called MY husband said come get ME out of here they are trying to kill ME -  at 10:30pm -  4 doctors came in to MY room -  I was high lighting bible verses in the book of Psalms and praising MY Daddy God in Jesus name and the main doctor sat down and held MY hand and  said - WE know what YOU came in here with - WE cannot find anything wrong - WE are sending YOU home - they released ME at 11:00 pm - I said -  isn't check out TIME 11am - THESES ARE MY Daddy God's - MIRACLES - not medically magically -  GOD is still into giving - MIRACLES-  TODAY in 2020 and in August of 2005 to ME and any whosoevers GOD chooses to give a MIRACLE to  - so please and thank you - please  pray for the doctor's to see and hear what God is giving them - a chance to believe in Jesusthanks for letting me share  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Whoops three of these got posted. 

So it's a Duplicate post. Locking this thread to focus the conversation. Please comment in New Study to continue the discussion.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos