cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cyn7077

5 days without

I am starting on day 6 of quiting . It is getting easier but has it's moments . Those moments do pass . I am starting to feel better . I will never smoke again , quiting is just too hard . Looking forward to my new life doing without . I hope everyone who is trying to quit goes through with it . It is worth it . I will say a prayer for all who are trying . I know how hard it is . Stay strong .

6 Replies
AnnetteMM

You may have good days and hard days, but they will all be Days Won without nicotine! I'm glad to see your great attitude (or "quititude", as we say)

69453290_1426267947522147_2951789258555260928_n.jpg

YoungAtHeart

"Looking forward to my new life doing without."

You are actually not doing without ANYTHING.  Everything you believe that smoking did for you is a lie.  Read Allen Carr's "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" to understand this....it's available at your library or online.  Seriously, the stress you think smoking helped reduce was CAUSED by the last cigarette you smoked!

AnnetteMM

I always forget that great point.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on your on your 6 days smoke free.   As you progress on your journey, you'll discover new ways of seeing your quit.  It takes time, but with each new day smoke free the addition loses it's hold on you.   You're doing great.  

Barb

0 Kudos
TexasKiki

Congratulations on making it a week.

Keep at it!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

You go Cyn7077 ... that is me...I never want to go back to the first week quit...You hang in there...Colleen 423 DOF