cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marz727

finding recent posts

Do u all go to My Ex Feed when ur browsing? Is there a way to put it in date order so more recent posts show up first? Keep seeing the same older posts. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong? Thanx  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

I go to "Home" and then "read the latest updates".  From there, you can sort by "latest activity" or by "date created".  I have more luck finding current posts that way.

Oh yes that works  thank u!!

0 Kudos
marciem

Hi, Marz727‌ !  Welcome aboard!!

I still feel like somewhat of a yutz getting around here, but I do have two bookmarks I will share with you that seem to get me the most recent posts and conversations, and in the order of latest first:

Conversations 

Latest updates

Those work for me, and it seems like I have to check both to keep up with most of what's happening here   .

great  thank u

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marz727‌ Are you on a phone or a computer? 

You've gotten good advice. Just wanting to know what device you're viewing the site from.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Hi Mark. iPad mostly and have only posted from that device. Also browse on my iPhone. Found “latest updates” on both now and still clicking around here and there on both devices. So much great info  thank u Mark

0 Kudos

Marz727 wrote:

Hi Mark. iPad mostly and have only posted from that device. Also browse on my iPhone. Found “latest updates” on both now and still clicking around here and there on both devices. So much great info  thank u Mark

Ok great!  There are lots of answers in Community Help‌ for how to use the site but if you don't find what you're looking for you can always ask like you have here.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team