cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cyn7077

2nd day yea !

Yesterday went by slowly .Thought the day would never end . I am actually sleeping in which is something I never do , love every minute of it .The cough is easing slow but sure . Only had two cravings yesterday but they passed quickly .I now know I can do this . Change of routine helps a lot . When that craving hits , jump up and do anything to take your mind off of it . And again asking for God's help is a miracle for me . He is there for all of us . Thank you and God Bless .

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Get through these early days the best you can - just get through them.

It DOES get easier, but you have to give it the time it takes.

Nancy

Barbara145

Congratulations.  You are doing this.  So glad you are sleeping.  It will give you a jump start on healing from the damage of smoking.  I got on my knees several times while quitting.  I prayed a lot but there were times I fell to my knees and prayed.  That was over 6 years ago.  Not smoking gets really good.  Keep up the good work.

Giulia

Lookin' good!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Job...and God bless you too ... sometimes it is "one minute at a time"...but you are doing it...Happy Sunday ~ Colleen 419 DOF 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You are doing this quit and you're doing it one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time YAY for another another Day WON with many more to come....

0 Kudos
abbynormal42

Sleeping is great! Sleep all you can. It'll help your body heal. Love your positive attitude!

green1611

that great start.

You can do it now...

Good to remember not to respond to cravings...  even by looking at cigarette. 

I did not look at my branded cigarette for next 100 days after my quit.

All the best..

Barbscloud

Congrats on your success.   If you need to sleep, then sleep!  Be kind to yourself right now.

Barb