cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have a problem that is going to limit the hours we can post?

Jump to solution

Screen Shot 01-25-20 at 03.05 AM.JPG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: This may be happening actually because the point system is not working currently. Because you appear to have no points it thinks that you may be a spammer and therefore cannot post external links to other sites. Once your points appear back in your account and Jive Rewards works again I think it will start working without sending the post to moderation before you can see it.

To answer your question, no you will not.  Nothing like that exists.  Nor would we implement that.

Dale it’s just the moderation filter dynamically adjusting.  It will go back to normal eventually.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: This may be happening actually because the point system is not working currently. Because you appear to have no points it thinks that you may be a spammer and therefore cannot post external links to other sites. Once your points appear back in your account and Jive Rewards works again I think it will start working without sending the post to moderation before you can see it.

To answer your question, no you will not.  Nothing like that exists.  Nor would we implement that.

Dale it’s just the moderation filter dynamically adjusting.  It will go back to normal eventually.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Swanbird‌, BarbscloudGiuliaMichwomanmaryfreecigCousin-IttYoungAtHeartClearColorsDaniela2016SuzyQ411‌ Mentioning you as it is likely you've been affected by this since the weekend. Just wanted you to be aware. I'll get posts approved to view as soon as possible until the issue clears.

Mark wrote:

EX Community Admin Team

Thank you Mark!

Suzanne Swanson

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JonesCarpeDiem‌ It appears it is happening with some posts that contain links to other sites. Again the spam filter dynamically adjusts so it could just be a little sensitive temporarily.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Seems the gaming system is playing us all for fools.  And winning. lol  

The reward is in the giving anyway.

NO EXTERNAL LINKS!!!!  (aka NO WIRE HANGERS).  I'd put up a clip but the video embed isn't working either.

0 Kudos