cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Happy Anniversary Ellen!!

Happy 5 year quit Anniversary (yesterday) to my dear friend Ellen. For all of you that know her I don’t have to tell you what a wonderful caring person she always is to everyone. She is strong, wise and kind. I wish my ear friend much health and happiness. Everyone has one person that really helped you with your quit. She was mine. Even with her own difficulties and health issues she was right there for me. I was thrilled to get to meet her. Gentle hugs dear friend. Congratulations!!

2CDA7F44-9C49-4420-ACA1-B7F8EF9D2424.gif 

20 Replies
sweetplt

Congratulations Ellen on 5 years smoke ~ free...elvan Thank you for all your help, inspiration and care you have given to me and many here at Ex’s...You are the best....Love and Hugs Colleen 416 DOF 

DonnaMarie

Five years is amazing. Bravo!

Donna

Day 402

elvan

Hey all, thanks for the congratulations, but it has been SIX  years, not five.  That first year was a doozey!  Love you all and I am so glad that you KNOW it.

Ellen

DonnaMarie

yay.gif

MarilynH

Love you sweetie YAY for six splendiferous Smokefree years and counting WTG YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every YEAR WON. I didn't even see this post until now thanks for posting Barb......

sweetplt

Whoo Hoo Ellen to 6 years hon...a lot of the quit dates were messed up....so sorry...6 years is big...Love and Hugs Colleen 

DavesTime

Happy SIX year anniversary, Ellen! elvan  Sorry I'm a little late, but I hope you did something special to celebrate.  You are such a wonderful example for all of us who are traveling the sometime rocky road to freedom.  I know you have helped me on my journey, directly or indirectly, many times.  Congratulations!!!!

SuzyQ411

Congratulations elvan‌ ! What a fantastic quit! So happy for you~ Suzy

Happy anniversary, Ellen! Six years is awesome!