cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Video problems?

I can't get videos to play today on EX.  Anybody else experiencing this?

************** UPDATE:  4:23 PM.  It's now working again.********************* 

Tags (2)
7 Replies

I experience it on a regular basis on and off.  Usually, though, if I wait a few minutes and try again, it's back working.   Frustrating, I know!

0 Kudos

My video won’t play on that pet blog

Neither does mine where my bird is removing coins from my coin vase. I need the..........LOL!!

Image result for call the wambulance meme

0 Kudos
Giulia

I tried 9-10 times to get a video up in my response to someone's blog just now.  Sometimes I get the message 

Then I'll get:

Sometimes the pop up looks like this:

Sometimes, if I try many MANY times it will eventually look like it's loaded (i.e. you can see the video image) and then when I click on Insert Video it dumps me right out, erasing whatever I've written before it as well.

Just tried it again and it didn't just leave me on the blog with a blank comment area, it literally dumped me out back into my Inbox view.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've checked to see the status.  No updates on my end. I've check to see if there is any new news. Sorry this is very frustrating for me as well. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Thanks for the reply.  Shall I just stop mentioning it to save you the trouble of having to respond?  If they're aware of it, I see no point in continuing to bring it up