cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ClearColors

for Qsters needing to Cool

WhispersQSMB p‌osted this song on Nope365.  Thank you!!

BOB MARLEY THREE LITTLE BIRDS - YouTube 

Don't worry about a thing, cauz every little thing gonna be all right.

It's an adjustment not having the Q.  For many, we are still a bit shocked, even though we knew..

and sometimes even when you know, …. when the event happens.. it takes time to adjust.

For me, The Ex's format is highly different. I am learning everyday. I make plenty of mistakes.

Let's cool, 

Have a marshmallow or two? or more?  I do know some people hide their marshmallows. Some might even Borrow yours, take a lick and give it back!

[ ]------   [ ]--------  [ ]-----------

There are tissues and hugs, Be comfy... play, vent

Cheers dears,

Blessings,

Nancy

to life ~

ktq

Tags (1)
45 Replies
TERRY_B

Thanks Nancy for making a retreat place for us Q refuges. The email reminder to pledge each day was helpful and is something I miss. It is good to know that finding/learning how to connect with familiar friends on the EX site is shared with others.

Peace.

Terry

KellanC74

I missed the email reminder from the quitnet yesterday. I have been trying to pledge either early hours of the morning or when I wake up that way I don't forget 

I am still learning new things about the ex community 

ClearColors

TERRY_B‌  I honestly think it's a big shock for us on many levels.  I am grateful for other quit communities and to have open arms extended.  I am grateful to continue with friendships that were forged at Quitnet to help us stay quit. 

Learning this place, for me isn't easy.  I make mucho errors. Not fun.  Every time I turn around this is something to learn how to navigate, separate from quitting.  

So for me there is no rush. It's also an adjustment for the existing quitters here, to have an influx of us.  

All I know is  - I need to cool. By losing Quitnet we lost many rituals, an easy way of doing things etc.

Keeping connections is important, and making new ones is good.  I do not want to lose the connections I have made.

KellanC74

IMG_0653.JPG

ClearColors

KellanC74‌ I'll have one gently toasted please.

ClearColors

WhispersQSMB‌  I needed that! Thank you very much!