cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

Q net video

I found this video yesterday searching and seeing how long the qnet would stay up. Hearing their voices and seeing their faces was nice. Figured I'd share for you people on the ex to see that qnet quitters are nice people

Dear Smoker: Letters from QuitNet - YouTube 

10 Replies
Giulia

That one made ME cry.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

QuitNet turns 20! - YouTube  another video worth watching.

embedding now that video is working again.

EX Community Admin Team
WaynenMary

I just saw this one made me cry. This is another one that I have a hard time watching rite now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkrTQLZzIyI

WhispersQSMB

I saw menno had put that up, first time i saw that one, it is a tough one

Mandolinrain

This is a BEAUTIFUL video and thank you for sharing it with us. I feel sad for all of you to have lost your'site', but very blessed that you are with us now. Together we can continue to support each other and help the new folks who are just beginning this journey. I think that vide was a awesome idea as its shows REAL PEOPLE...not jus words, and makes it nice for the Newbies to relate.  Welcome to Ex

MarilynH

Thank you so much for sharing.....

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I saw these three videos as well and know videos really make an impact for some. Hopefully Robert, Caitlin and Theresa join us here on EX. And maybe they'll inspire you to create your own Dear Smoker Video and speak to future quitters as they start their journey here on EX.  Each and every one of you has a gift to give and you don't know how huge of an impact you may have on someone. They may not say it but you may still make a difference. Thanks for all you do!

Dear Smoker: A letter from Robert

Dear Smoker: A letter from Caitlin

Dear Smoker: A letter from Theresa

EX Community Admin Team
WaynenMary

Some cant because they are out of the USA

0 Kudos