cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Haven't been around much so I though that I may have missed something.  Do we have the dates for EX 2019 decided yet?

Duh - I am referring to 2020 - just behind on the times!!!!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strudel

Just nailed it down today! We have been waiting to find out when the “Beach Music Cruise In” would be. (They hadn’t set date.....but, Brenda found out the date today!) It will be weekend of May 15-17. Waiting to confirm the rates and we should be giving out info on how to make reservation tomorrow! 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
pir8fan

Are we supposed to bring dates??

Jennifer-Quit

If you can get by with it.....

Brenda_M

When I saw the blog title, my first thought was the fruit and yours was apparently the ladies. 😃

YoungAtHeart

Strudel

Just nailed it down today! We have been waiting to find out when the “Beach Music Cruise In” would be. (They hadn’t set date.....but, Brenda found out the date today!) It will be weekend of May 15-17. Waiting to confirm the rates and we should be giving out info on how to make reservation tomorrow! 

DonnaMarie

Perfect dates. I'm going to NYC at some point in April and was hoping that it wasn't the same weekend as EX.  I'll be there!

Donna

ShawnP

I literally couldn't sleep after reading about the beach music cruise in. I really enjoyed it a couple yrs ago.  Can't wait to book. 

elvan

You are all so funny, I love it.

Ellen

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jennifer-Quit‌ wrote:
Haven't been around much so I though that I may have missed something.  Do we have the dates for EX 2019 decided yet?

I was confused as well too since EX 2019 was last year.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos