Mandolinrain

Barbs~Cloud

R.I.P...  Sweet Cloud. Barbscloud will try to get in mail tomorrow to you. XOXO

IMG_2057.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
8 Replies
sweetplt

Awe...so adorable...makes me think of my early days quit...and Barb struggled so with the loss of her Cloud, but kept her quit...I kept thinking if she could do this after losing her dog...I could do it too...~ Colleen 401 DOF 

Barbscloud

Thanks Colleen.  I'm happy to hear it helped you keep your quit.   It was a difficult time for me.  Can't believe it was a year already this past Saturday.

Barb

sweetplt

I knew it was close because of my quit...but ohhhh so sorry Barb...had to be tough of the 1 year anniversary...

Barbscloud

OMG.  That is so beautiful and one of my favorite photos of Cloud.   Now I sitting here crying.   Can't thank you enough for your kindness.  You certainly captured her essence. 

Can't wait to see it in person.

Hugs

Barb

MarilynH

♥♥♥♥♥

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

So glad you like it. I used acrylic for this and notice a few slight changes I will make before mailing it to you. I know how you feel. We lost Merlin last April and it seems like yesterday. Miss him so much. Hugs to you.

Barbscloud

The perfectionist

MarilynH

I miss my Samantha Digger Jane Hartley so much we had to take her to the vet on the 7th of December because she could barely walk let alone stand we had her for over 16 years with tons of memories I've got the beautiful picture you did too, huge hug Mandolinrain ♥

15784970667491732900471.jpg20191207_121642.jpg

Huge hug coming your way Barb ♥

FB_IMG_1575735816144.jpg