cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hello,

Happy Wednesday!!  How’s it going?  Are you having a good week?  I just got up.  Today I will go to an AA meeting and church.  What are your plans?

Isn’t it great we have kicked the habit?  It was a real killer!!  I never knew cigarettes were so damaging until I came here and did the suggested readings!!  It’s good to be working on better health!!  Enjoy!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Mike...washing bed sheets and cleaning some and walk to grocery store of a few things...get my steps in today...~ Colleen 401 DOF

0 Kudos
indingrl

Good morning Mike - I did MY new stretching dvd with donna Flagg at home video 57 minutes then I spent time with MY Dadfy God and My Lord Jesus and MY Holy Comforter by reading certain specific Bible verse to improve MY PERSONAL relationship with MY Higher Power WHO is God - STEP 11 - and then I came here and I read ALL MY messages here at EXsmoker.org and now sharing with YOU and then gotta put fresh sheets on bed and then shower and get dressed and then continue STUDY with Les Feldick THROUGH the Bible - the book of revelation - started in april 2019 still on going - thanks for asking -  what I am doing with MY DAY hope YOU choose a good aa mtg and church time

0 Kudos