cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Not Going Anyehere

I have no idea what is going on a Quitnet as it magically came back online for how long I don't know.

My thoughts on it are simple I have met way to many good people here on the EX  I intend to stay no matter what happens with Quitnet  If for some reason they stay on line I'll just have to great homes with two awesome families.

Twice as rich 

8 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpg

Giulia

"I intend to stay no matter what happens with Quitnet "  YAY!

marciem

You got it right, Cousin-Itt‌ ... two homes, twice the love and support !!  Not a bad deal   .  If my "old home" were to arise from the ashes (not gonna happen, been two years now), I'd feel the same.  I'd most likely go back there, but I'd also stay here.

I checked out Quitnet just now, and they are still not accepting new registrations/members, so it's still "wait and see what happens", I would say.  But... you never know until you know   .

I'm a bit out of the loop here... did Quitnet announce that they were shutting down the site?   It seemed that y'all did have some warning to go look for support somewhere else, no?

Cousin-Itt

They announced awhile ago that on January 06, 2020 at 9am est    We should delete info and not log in and 9 the page went blank at 9:05 it came back on

WhispersQSMB

What carl said, back in oct they posted the site would shit jan 6 at 9am. If the site url is paid for the site could stay up and active until they pull the plug or payment for the domain name is due. You dont need tech to run that site really

WhispersQSMB

"

two awesome families.

Twice as rich" 

It is, some will try and run a few of us off... Not if WE dont let them! A block feature would be great to really say BYE to them

marciem

WhispersQSMB wrote:

It is, some will try and run a few of us off... Not if WE dont let them! A block feature would be great to really say BYE to them

???  I'm not sure what you're saying, WhispersQSMB .  Has someone HERE tried to run you/Q-netters off?  Why would anyone do that?

I've found this a very welcoming place.  Maybe I'm missing some contentions.

Yes, a 'block' or 'ignore' feature would be nice here, for occasional use only.   As it is, I have my personal "ignore" list, folks I just don't read for whatever reason of my own.  So far its been working to keep me out of trouble 

WhispersQSMB

2nd time that has been recommended and a fantastic idea

"Yes, a 'block' or 'ignore' feature would be nice here, for occasional use only.   As it is, I have my personal "ignore" list, folks I just don't read for whatever reason of my own.  So far its been working to keep me out of trouble"

0 Kudos