cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
MarilynH

Good morning I am on day 1,996 and smoking 30 a day for 40 years I  have roughly 59,880 unsmoked yuckies and a ton of money not wasted on the horrid cancer sticks which cost $16.50 for a 20 pk yikes! Happy Smokefree New Year everyone.

WaynenMary

That is awesome MarilynH‌ what a great year that was 1996...lol Happy new years to you also

indingrl

Yahooooo Marilyn

SuzyQ411

Great stats and a great guit, Marilyn. Celebrate!!

pattyveesaert

Florida Tobacco Free also helps if you need nicotine patches... this time, I'm utilizing and 3rd week its okay

Mrs.Fox

This gives me hope. Thank you. 

alnrocha

Hello everyone!!! It's been 318 days for me. 

indingrl

Cool - CONGRATS to YOU and YOUR stats MINE took ME a while - had to get MY husband's HELP - ONLY by God's grace - 3250 DAYS as a NON SMOKER - I use to suck on 50 death sticks a day in MY past  - I paid $5.25 a pack - back in MY past - ONLY by God's grace I have NOT sucked death sticks totaling 162, 500  - the money NOT spent on DEATH sticks - $42,656.25 - which MY husband and I use on LIVING expenses -I take NO credit and  ALL MY PRAISE - ALL MY HONOR - ALL MY GLORY -  ALL MY CREDIT -  TO MY LORD JESUS - MY Lord Jesus is MY ONLY reason I am still ALIVE - FACT is in MY past - I sucked on death sticks 38 YEARS - tried to quit for YEARS - starting TRYING to quit on MY own since 1988 to Jan 5, 2011- had MY first puffs at age 4 - I finally surrendered and fell to MY knees and prayed Dear Jesus if you don't take these cigs from ME I will smoke them until I dropped dead in Jesus name amen -  then I woke up the next day - January 6, 2011 with a COLD TURKEY QUIT-  HOORAY FOR JESUS- this is MY witness story and MY stats - please I am NOT talking about anyone else - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thanks for ASKING to shout MY stats -  in HIS love - I love bragging about -  MY Daddy God and My Lord Jesus and MY Holy Comforter - who are working mighty in ME- yahooooooooo GOD is good ALL the time and ALL the time GOD is good to ME in Jesus name amen